søndag 18. november 2012

Lenka: All My Bells Are Ringing ; Fineste Julesangen!



Mistletoe and holly Deck the hallsBut you Don't come aroundAnd you don't call

WellIt's just Like the seasonTo be lonelyAnd my heart Is beating For you only

Everybody Has someone to holdNestle by the fire In from the cold
But I don't hear The carols They are singing
And I've only Got one thing good For giving

So take my heartThis ChristmasAnd wrap it In a ribbon And a bowYesTake my heart This ChristmasTake it Where ever you go

3 kommentarer:

Momoko sa...

Wow your post is amazing!

Thank you for visit so my blog^^
I'm so glad to see your comment!

xoxo from JP


Momoko

Hulda sa...

Så mye koselig juleinspirasjon her hos deg. Likte godt ideen med å trykke ut kaker med stetten på skåla. :) Fant bloggen din via VI.

Johanne Magnus sa...

Hei oppdaget bloggen din etter å sett tips på bloggen til Tine! Mange fine bilder og varierte innlegg:)